eff-bot

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Mon Feb 14 08:10:13 EST 2000

It's a nick-name for Fredrik Lundh.  It's origin is obscure, having
been passed down from generation to generation, and this probably
should be a FAQ (and may well be, I didn't check ;-).  I'm sure the
eff-bot, if it's up and on-line can point immediately and without
eff-ort to the precise moment of inception, which is what makes the
eff-bot the eff-bot.

If-the-tim-bot-replies-first-all-bets-are-off-ly y'rs,

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com