Creating a new image from two old using PIL?

Anders M Eriksson anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se
Wed Feb 2 12:12:25 EST 2000

hELLO!

I'm a beginner of Python and I thought that I should create an web
counter cgi. I have created the whole cgi except for the part that
creates the image.

For this I tried to use PIL, but I can't figure it out.

How do I create a new image from two (or more) images?

as everyone guesses the source images are the numbers 0 - 9 and I
would like to create a new image that combines these images to the
number I want to show on the html-page.

// Anders
--
English isn't my first or second language,
so errors or anything that you find offending is not there on