HP Ini file module

Rich Glazerman rich.glazerman at synchrologic.com
Thu Feb 10 11:01:02 EST 2000

I missed the early part of this conversation, I'm new to the newsgroup, so
shoot me if this has already been mentioned... but I've been using the
standard ConfigParser module to do this. Works fine for me.

Hope this helps.

Rich
--
Rich Glazerman
Test Engineer

rich.glazerman at synchrologic.com
770-754-5600x176
news:00c001bf7360$2912b610$0101a8c1 at server...