Ann: gdchart-py-0.2

Mike Steed MSteed at altiris.com
Thu Feb 3 14:01:24 EST 2000

Hi,

   I have posted a new version of my gdchart module, which is useful for
creating charts and graphs in GIF format.  The Vaults of Parnassus entry
should be updated soon.

   Changes in version 0.2:

   - Fixed a Windows NT crash (thanks to Roger Dev).
   - A makefile for Solaris is now included (thanks to Nathan Clegg).
   - The Win32 binary is now built against Python-1.5.2.

   An archive containing the source code and a pre-built Win32 binary is
available at here:

   http://members.xoom.com/msteed/software/gdchart-py-0.2.tar.gz

   If you just want the Win32 binary and the test script, you can get:

   http://members.xoom.com/msteed/software/gdchart-w32bin-0.2.zip

Mike Steed
msteed at fiber.net