Real Problems with Python

William Tanksley wtanksle at hawking.armored.net
Tue Feb 15 20:21:28 EST 2000

On 15 Feb 2000 16:38:49 -0600, Tres Seaver wrote:

>>> Er..Just out of curiosity, what *can't* you model in Scheme? :)

>>Smalltalk <wink>.

>I'd be willing to venture some of Forth's wierder stuff, too.

Hmm...  Well, parsing Forth is certainly easier than parsing Scheme, but
since is _is_ possible to write a Scheme program which parses its own
source (a reader), I'd say that you can imitate the odd tricks Forth can do.

I still prefer Forth, of course.  Parentheses are made for comments --
that, after all, is the original Greek meaning of the word.

--
-William "Billy" Tanksley, in hoc signo hack