eff-bot

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Mon Feb 14 08:54:21 EST 2000

Now, don't confuse me!  I thought I figured it out during this
past year, but now that you bring it up, I thought that applied
to the tim-bot.  I mean, there really is no Tim Peters, is there?
Has anyone seen the tim-bot in human form?  It's just a self
maintaining program written in, eh.., well maybe python now, but
probably assembler fat-fingered into some early VAX that has
managed to crib parts and pieces over the years and upgrade itself
using every imaginable language and idiom available.  Probably
doesn't even consume any power!  ;-)

tim-where-do-we-get-suspend?-ly yr's

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com