CGI-Counter

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Mon Feb 28 11:21:28 EST 2000

Hi All--

Volker Rausch wrote:

> Hi.
>
> Is there anyone having a Python CGI script running that counts visitors
> on a webpage? I have no Idea how to program that....

It shouldn't be that hard, but why bother?  Muhammed Muquit's Count
works so well, is so customizable, and compiles and runs on pretty much
anything, that there's not a lot of point to reinventing this particular
wheel.

Check out

	http://www.muquit.com/muquit/software/Count/Count.html

<sometimes-python-isn't-the-answer>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
http://www.pauahtun.org
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours