Phyththon misspelling contest

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Thu Feb 24 07:51:57 EST 2000

Aahz Maruch wrote:

> In article <20000224075308.A1854 at stopcontact.palga.uucp>,
> Gerrit Holl  <gerrit at nl.linux.org> wrote:
> ><quote name="Will Ware" date="951365021">
> >>
> >> Get Chaucerian, win valuable prizes! Extra points if none of
> >> your posts spells it the same way as any other.
> >
> >Paaison or paaiton.
>
> Hothead!  My hero!
>
> (Uh, for the vast majority of you who won't get the joke, look for the
> great book _Hothead Paisan: Homicidal Lesbian Terrorist_.)

I did a little research, and discovered HP:HLT is comix.  Interestingly,
Amazon lists J.K. Rowling (author of the Harry Potter books) as another
author bought by people who buy Hothead.  I'm sure there's a lesson
there somewhere, Grasshopper, but I'm damned if I know what it is.

<devil-hunter-yokho-strikes-again>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
http://www.pauahtun.org and
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours