Which GUI?

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Thu Feb 17 14:07:06 EST 2000

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:

> Gerrit Holl writes:
>  > I think we really should create an extensive list with all available
>  > GUI's, with all advantages and disadvantages and a table with info
>  > like crossplatformness, learning curve...
>
>   I think we can link to it from python.org when you have it ready;
> send a note to python-docs at python.org with the URL.
>   Isn't the volunteerism in this community great?  ;)

Well, I think Gerrit managed to figure out how to use Guido's time
machine: Cameron Laird had a page about it. I'm too far from a decent
browser to look for it, but it shouldn't be hard to find.

One catch: such a list is almost as bad as a list of all high-level
languages with a summary of advantages and disadvantages.

anyone-for-another-round-of-whitespace-flamage-ly y'rs, Z.
--
Moshe Zadka <mzadka at geocities.com>.
INTERNET: Learn what you know.