Session variable in python

John Nielsen nielsenjf at my-deja.com
Fri Feb 11 23:28:03 EST 2000

You're right that was a screw-up on my part. I'm perfectly comfortable
in both unix and windows. I even use linux as my main box at home :-)
In fact, the primary reason I chose a deja account btw is because they
use linux and I respect the service they provide.

When I read it now, it's obvious that he wasn't specific enough.
When I read it then, I just keyed on 'session' and my tired head thought
oh, another person have problem with session variables. Oops.

Have a great day,

john

--
nielsenjf at my-Deja.com