Flamage's good for your health!

Thomas Wouters thomas at xs4all.net
Sun Feb 13 05:25:34 EST 2000

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 12:09:53AM +0000, Forget it wrote:

> > The limiting factor is *you*, the programmer, and your imagination.
> Actually, the limiting factor is the user. The user isn't a programmer
> and he needs something real simple that does _his_ job, not mine. Perl,
> Python, are all nice toys, but neither fits the purpose.

Hm, Python is a great language to teach stupid people. You do run the risk
they might actually _learn_ something, though. I've seen it happen, it's not
always pretty.

> If people got no sense of humour, well, that's typical of programmers.
> Especially those who waste their time with a disgusting half-assed
> language like Python!!!

Righto !

(We have to stop meeting like this... I think my wife is suspecting
something)

Python's-name-came-from-*somewhere*-ly y'rs,
--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net>