Fwd: re AMTE thread re DrScheme & Python

Kirby Urner urner at alumni.princeton.edu
Tue Feb 1 15:01:06 EST 2000

For more context re the below, see the archived thread
(on-going) at the Math Forum.  This is from an
Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators
listserv:

   http://forum.swarthmore.edu/epigone/amte/snuquoiyor

If people posting here have the time to read what
Matthias says about Python... e.g.:

>   As far as the language is concerned, Python is a
>     - highly irregular,
>     - badly implemented
>     - non-parethetical version of (Mz)Scheme
>     - without underlying theory of programming
>       language design
>     - or program development
>     - with a cult-like following.

I'd be happy to read their feedback.