breaking the ; habit

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Sun Feb 13 10:18:13 EST 2000

"Tim Peters" <tim_one at email.msn.com> writes:

> > The one problem I am having is that I can't break myself of the
> > semicolon habit.

Just for fun, my own difficulty was to break the habit of the space before
the opening parenthesis which is part of a function call, since it has
been burned from GNU standards into my neurons, years ago.

But I'm overcoming this tiny difficulty.  Now, when I write C code,
I sometimes forget either semicolons or those spaces.  Which is a good
thing, after all, as it proves that I'm slowly taking distances with C :-).