delphi2python

Igor E. Poteryaev unclejah at mail.ru
Fri Feb 4 05:12:36 EST 2000

Hello, adam

There are several differencies between Object Pascal and Python languages
which should be addressed when writing such convertor.
Most obvious for me are:
- possibility to have several constructors and destructors in Pascal
- for and do ... while  cycles in Pascal

Maybe you need "Python for Delphi" ?
It can be found at
http://www.multimania.com/marat/delphi/python.htm

It is not about conversion, but by using this tool you can
easily integrate Delphi and Python.

Hope this helps.

    Igor.

--
Ranum's Law:  "You can't solve social problems with software".