eff-bot

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Mon Feb 21 15:30:55 EST 2000

Tim Peters <tim_one at email.msn.com> wrote:
> [Moshe Zadka]
>> Have you ever noticed Tim and Guido hardly ever seem to disagree?

> I have!  And it used to baffle me.

>> My Official Conspiracy Theory is that Guido is actually Tim.

> No, this is an insufficient application of Occam's Razor.

Right -- my conclusion is that you are invisible and talk rarely in
real life. You were at the conference, but didn't talk to anybody. After all,
Guido said you'd be there, and Guido is always right. Given the fact that
he hasn't used his time machine to cancel out his mistake, it wasn't
a mistake at all, and you must've been there.

But we haven't seen you, so you must be invisible. The only people you actually
ever talked to were Guido and Gordon, who both claim to have met you.

That-or-you-were-Moshe-Zadka-ly yours,

Martijn