python for use in web development..

Michal Wallace sabren at manifestation.com
Sun Feb 13 20:54:23 EST 2000

Francisco Hernandez wrote in message <38A6BCE3.EB4BE313 at earthlink.net>...
>is there any python frameworks for cgi programming using Apache?
>like Mason for Perl.. or Project Midguard or PHPLib for PHP3..
>so i can do things like session variables.. user tracking.. cacheing..
>embedded Python in HTML etc..

I'm in the middle of porting a big chunk of PHPLIB... I've got the Sess
clone
more or less done, I think.. (but not the CT objects that actually hold the
stuff)...
The CT objects, Auth, Perm, and User should be later this week. Maybe
sooner if you're interested in helping. :)

-Michal
http://www.sabren.com/