Please do not Bcc: ListServers

Tony J Ibbs (Tibs) tony at lsl.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 07:07:58 EST 2000

Bill Tutt wrote:
> Heh. I could have [filtered on Sender], but I still haven't finished
> my Outlook VB-AddIn that allows me to create abitrary Exchange server
> filtering rules yet. (The Outlook2k Rules Wizard UI doesn't let me
> filter on header lines)

Ooh - ooh - when you finish it can I have a copy, please? (and dummy
instructions on how to use it)

Tibs

(stuck with Outlook 98 <fx:spit> - the only good thing about which is that
it's better than Outlook Express in almost (but not quite) all ways (for
those lucky enough to be using *real* mail tools, MicroSoft have their own
abstraction of what one can filter on, which maps, sort-of-but-not-entirely,
to header lines, and will periodically disable itself to see if you're
paying attention)).

--
Tony J Ibbs (Tibs)      http://www.tibsnjoan.demon.co.uk/
Feet first with 5 wheels...