Phython as In-Game scripting language

pehr anderson pehr at pehr.net
Wed Feb 23 00:28:39 EST 2000

I can't answer any of your technical questions,
but I can point you towards a starting point.

Check out http://www.alice.org

They have already done some of the things you are
suggesting. I don't have a windows box (and they
only support directX with their current release)
so I don't even know what it looks like.

Report back to the newsgroup if you like it.
A good example probably answers more questions
than a ton of speculations.

	-pehr