Parnassus mirror?

Thomas A. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sat Feb 12 08:02:16 EST 2000

Mike Fletcher wrote:

[...regarding a Parnassus mirror at Sourceforge...]

> Hmm, they give you an ftp directory ;) .  Who knows, we could dump a few
> hundred megabytes of Python modules on them and say it's all Parnassus'.
> Add a decent auto-make and configure system and you could have a CPyAN :) .

Why not?  There's already a CPAN mirror there: http://perl.sourceforge.net
The project would just need a sponsor (that is, a project creator and one
or more project admins).  I would do it, but I'm already behind with some
other projects...including ones at work. :)

I'm also hoping that *someone* starts working on Trove again.

I-read-CPyAN-as-CPAIN-at-first-ly yours

---Tom