PYTHONPATH on PC

Steve Holden sholden at bellatlantic.net
Wed Feb 23 15:30:41 EST 2000

It's all explained in "site.py" in the library.  In practice there is
no magic involved, you just create "sitcustomze.py" in your library,
and it gets loaded automagically.  You may need to run python -v to
get error details if you screw up like I did and make stupid syntax
errors :-)

Good luck.

regards
 Steve