MetaKit for python (Mk4py) on Macintosh ... no way :(

Michael Zawrotny zawrotny at gecko.sb.fsu.edu
Mon Feb 28 09:45:02 EST 2000

Arnaud,

This may or may not help a whole lot, but it may be worth a try.  Even
without CW you can still compile on the Mac.  MPW is freely downloadable
from Apple:
  ftp://ftp.apple.com/developer/Tool_Chest/Core_Mac_OS_Tools/MPW_etc./

The reason this may not help is that I have no idea how hard it would be
to compile MK under MPW.

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:39:42 +0100, Arnaud Fontaine <arnaud at crao.net> wrote:
> So, I need to re-compile the module from the sources. Hmmmm ..... but I
> don't have CodeWarrior ... so ...
> But that's another story.

[snip]

> So, in a few words : Do you have a solution to my problem (I don't have
> a C compiler on the MacOS side ...) ?

Hope this helps,

Mike

--
Michael Zawrotny
411 Molecular Biophysics Building
Florida State University		| email:  zawrotny at sb.fsu.edu
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4380		| phone:  (850) 644-0069