Python IDE won't run on 68k Mac (Centris 650)

Warren Postma embed at geocities.com
Mon Feb 28 10:14:49 EST 2000

"Pieter Claerhout" <PClaerhout at CREO.BE> wrote in message
news:2B1262E83448D211AE4B00A0C9D61B03BA715A at MSGEURO1...
> Do you have the Drag and Drop extension in your extensions folder?
> I think that the os your running the PythonIDE on is not supporting
> drag and drop, so you will need to have the D&D extension.
>
> Kind regards,

Hmm. Not being a Mac expert, I have no idea how to get the D&D extension
onto my
macOS 7.6 system, so I have decided to hunt for a MacOS 8.0/8.1update CDs
and update my system. Sound like a workable plan? [sorry if this is widly
off topic!]

Warren