Which GUI?

Steve Holden sholden at bellatlantic.net
Sun Feb 20 15:22:21 EST 2000

Grant Edwards wrote:

> [That Tcl/Tk is a more stable interface than Tk alone]
>
> Leaving Tcl in is a pragmatic solution, even though it doesn't
> appeal to the minimalist in me.
>
> --
> Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I'm wearing PAMPERS!!
>                                   at
>                                visi.com

If we wanted a minimalist solution we would hardly be using Windows
as an operating system, would we?  And Tcl/Tk certainly works OK, though
it would be nice if its Win implementations made it easier to conform
to the platform's look and feel.

regards
 Steve
--
"If computing ever stops being fun, I'll stop doing it"