Off Topic Posts

Gerrit Holl gerrit.holl at pobox.com
Sat Feb 12 04:39:16 EST 2000

Gene Chiaramonte wrote on 950253601:
> All good points. I have several filters in place already, but many messages
> still slip through.
>
> I am suggesting that python-list be split into 2 lists. One for specific
> python programming questions, and another list for python language opinions
> and comments.
>
> Anyone agree with me?

I agree it would be split, but a charter "language options and comments"
would be too small, I think. What about a list/newsgroup for general,
non-technical discussion? The future of Python could also be discussed
there, and people who think Python sucks loud could post there instead
of here :)

I think it's good to start with a mailinglist, and post some RFD-stuff
around afterwards, for a c.l.py.discussion group.

regards,
Gerrit.

--
Homepage: http://www.nl.linux.org/~gerrit