Is mxDateTime compatible with Installer

Calishar calishar at home.com
Mon Feb 28 18:37:44 EST 2000

Hi Folks,

  I'm asking this question because I just added mxDateTime support to
an application which was already working, but needed much better date
handling. Since then, any time I try to use the Installer Package
(most recent version as of monday last week) the final application
fails with import errors.

  At first it was failing saying it "couldn't import name __version__"
in the __init__.py files in the DateTime directory and the mxDateTime
subdirectories. I modified the __init__ files to set the version
(1.3.0) rather than importing it, okay, got past that point. Now I am
getting the following message.

File "C:\Program Files\Python\Lib\DateTime\DateTime.py", line 12, in ?
NameError: DateTimeDelta

Line 12 in the DateTime.py file sets the value oneSecond.

  I am currently using Python 1.5.2 (downloaded maybe 2 months ago at
the most), win32all-128, mxDateTime 1.3.0 on a windows 95 development
system at the office, Win98 at home, and a Win95 test system.

  Any ideas on what is happening or how to fix it?

Calishar