Whitespace as syntax (was Re: Python Rocks!)

Fredrik Lundh effbot at telia.com
Tue Feb 8 18:12:38 EST 2000

Paul Prescod <paul at prescod.net> wrote:
> They are nowhere to be counted. I have not met such a person in all of
> my years of proletizing Python at e.g. XML conferences.

me neither.

> I have met dozens of people who said that they thought whitespace was
> going to be a problem but then found it wasn't.

I've met lots of people who refuses to believe that any
professional programmer would reject Python based only
on the indentation issue.

(after all, Python 1.5.2 do have certain shortcomings.
how come these "I've never used Python, but I'm the
right person to tell you what to change" folks never
spot any of these?)

</F>

<!-- (the eff-bot guide to) the standard python library:
-->