Circular references and python

Alexander Williams thantos at chancel.org
Thu Feb 3 08:24:48 EST 2000

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:33:15 +0000, Robin Becker
<robin at jessikat.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>Ritchie, McIlroy kernighan et al.) and these preceded C. None of these
>languages required explicit register allocation.

I really have to remember to subtitle for the sense-of-humour
impaired.  Missing subtitle today: Hyperbolie.

Yes, I'm aware there were languages between Assembler and C.  The
subtly implied point is that just because something is currently
widespread, doesn't mean it will always be, especially when easier,
more efficient means come along.

Gee, jokes really /aren't/ as funny when they require explaining ...

--
Alexander Williams (thantos at gw.total-web.net)           | In the End,
  "Join the secret struggle for the soul of the world." | Oblivion