Examples for boss: Python for www game and chat

Dave Cinege dcinege at psychosis.com
Thu Feb 3 12:27:51 EST 2000

I need refereces, of of any internet gaming systems that utilize python, in
some way. Also of help would be an internet chat system that uses python, in
some way.

I'm building an internet based game, using flash4 for the frontend and
(hopefully) python as the backend. (via CGI, and Daemons)

Now I know, and you know, it doesn't make much of a difference if the backend
is done in python, perl, C, or <pick any robust language>
But the clients want to 'see' something that says it's capable. So yeah I'm
asking for something nobody can really observe, but pass along what you can.

TIA
Dave