will python 3000 break my code?

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Feb 11 08:54:53 EST 2000

Steve,

Until someone picks the short straw and has to go monitor an
advocacy group this is the right place.  It's only when you
get into the 'asked-and-answered' stage of responses that
things won't progress.  At that point, you make it your own,
a la VIPER or Stackless, or simply accept that Guido will
continue to do-the-right-thing.

Emile van Sebille
emile at fenx.com