CGI and COM

Ulf Engström ulf.engstrom at b2b-link.com
Thu Feb 24 07:13:52 EST 2000

I've just started with some COM-programming with the win32com package, and I get the part I want to working correctly when I run it in IDLE or in any way, except that I know want it to be done from a CGI-script. (I'm writing params to a program with COM)
I know this raises some security issues when run as CGI, but is there a way do overrun this? I'm running W2k with IIS5. I tried to set guest login to use Administrator, this made the script take forever, but still came out negative.
Some other way?
Regards
Ulf (Alexis)