Worldpilot

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Sun Feb 6 12:20:47 EST 2000

We are eager to try out Worldpilot, which was demoed at IPC8, but it
uses the Cyrus IMAP server, which we simply cannot get to work.  We've
tried 2 RPMs and rebuilding it twice on Red Hat 6.1.  We can't even add
a mailbox because the "SASL" password muck is apparently broken.  We
have searched Dejanews, Google, etc., and there are many complaints
about this but no solutions that worked for us.

So, my questions are:

1) Is there any way to get Worldpilot to work with good old UW IMAP?

2) Can a working Cyrus IMAP be installed on RH 6.1 without having a
black-belt in TCL/SASL/whatever?

Thanks for any help.

--
Uche Ogbuji