Session variable in python

Fredrik Lundh effbot at telia.com
Wed Feb 9 03:27:59 EST 2000

John Nielsen <nielsenjf at my-deja.com> wrote:
> rchowd1 at my-deja.com wrote:
> > How do we handle sessions in python (server side) ?
> >
> > Could you please explain with a simple example with a form
> > (client-side) and python (server-side).
>
> You're probably not using 'SetValue' in  order to set
> session/application values.

umm.  just curious, but I thought Python was
a programming language, not a web application
server.

or in other words, the answer could have been
"it depends on what web server environment
you're using".  but not this time.

yet another case of mostly anonymous my-deja
posters asking (and in this case answering) a
strange question.

who's behind this secret conspiracy?

qopp- at my-deja.com: performance issues between scripting languages in asp
pages
daryl_stult- at my-deja.com: win32security, client privleges
stevie_dej- at my-deja.com: pickling parent
thucdat114- at my-deja.com: corel + borland = the end of MS win
fcahoo- at my-deja.com: whitespace as syntax
jeremiahroger- at my-deja.com: nonlinear programming?
eschen4- at my-deja.com: how to lock Zope-shared file with DAV E

    "Erase your 95/98/NT, install Linux now.
    Bright future for everything."

(hmm.  is it just me, or is it a trend in there...)