Python sucks loud

Forget it nobooze4u at BLAM!worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 11 13:59:41 EST 2000

x-no-archive: yes
Steve Holden wrote:
> This is flamebait.  I declare this thread closed.
> Unilaterally.  NOW.
Flamebait, huh? In the eye of beholder, perhaps. Here: "A line
containing a line continuation character cannot contain a comment." Now,
that's real advanced. How about "only text typed with your left hand
constitutes valid input"? Classes full o code... Like I said, phooey.
The docs are very decent though, it's a shame that the thing itself is
so funny. Seems like, at the end of the day, Visual Basic does win. Even
though it sucks royally too. Jeezus, Tiny C with objects, that's all I
ask for. Any recommendations?