IDLE and Hooks in apps for usage of My Favorite Editor

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Tue Feb 15 10:18:01 EST 2000

    Moshe> Of course, you have to assume things like vi will have to be
    Moshe> changed quite a bit to do that. Wait. No. I changed my mind. vi
    Moshe> could probably be changed to support such a library in a
    Moshe> weekend. By that time, EMACS will have about 5 modes which
    Moshe> support it, of course.

I could have sworn I saw XML-RPC for Emacs mentioned somewhwere.  Try
searching the archives at http://www.xmlrpc.com/.

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip at mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/
"Languages that change by catering to the tastes of non-users tend not to do
so well." - Doug Landauer