mail filter in python?

Bernhard Reiter breiter at usf.Uni-Osnabrueck.DE
Mon Feb 7 13:39:47 EST 2000

In article <slrn89th5j.6iu.scarblac-spamtrap at flits104-37.flits.rug.nl>,
	scarblac-spamtrap at pino.selwerd.nl (Remco Gerlich) writes:
> Greg McFarlane wrote in comp.lang.python:
>> I am looking for a replacement for the "filter" program that comes
>> with elm - something that I do not have to compile and something that
>> is easy to hack on.  Does anyone know of a python version?

> The best program out there for this sort of thing is Procmail.
I second that.

Just for completion, there is another newcomer in the mailfilter
competion. Still a greenhorn, but maildrop. Of course, who ever
could get a C++ save. :)

http://www.flounder.net/~mrsam/maildrop/README.html

	Bernhard

--
Free Software Projects and Consulting 		         (intevation.net)