Python window.destroy()?

Jerry 2jerry at writeme.com
Mon Feb 21 20:03:10 EST 2000

Hi, if you are using tkinter..
bind coming in the button widget :
#---------
def callback(event):    print "Activate pop-up menu"

bt = Button(root, text="call")
bt.bind("<Enter>", callback)
#bt.bind("<Leave>", popup.destroy) sure ???
bt.pack()
but are you sure you want to destroy popup menu whenever you <Leave> the
Button Area ?
is it not the popup AND the button area you need to quit before killing
popup ?

Best regards, Jerry the foolish dracomorpheus.