Pythonwin (Version 2 beta 3)

Calishar calishar at *NOSPAM*home.com
Wed Feb 23 20:55:33 EST 2000

Hi Folks,

  I think I have run across a bug in Pythonwin (from win32all-128),
and am posting a message in here to see if others have run across it,
or if Mark is already aware of it.

  When printing a python source file using pythonwin (I like the
shades of grey) it prints out all but the last page.

  Also, I think I have a bug when the interactive window is docked. I
think that if it is the active window (and maybe one or two other
criteria) pressing ctrl-W will cause the whole pythonwin app to
freeze. I tried right-clicking the icon in the system tray and
selected 'Break into Running code' but it didn't help either.

  By the way, I just want to say thank you to Mark for all the work he
has put in making Python programming on Win32 an easier task, win32all
is a great package, and the book looks pretty great too.

Calishar