Module Packages

alxchltn at my-deja.com alxchltn at my-deja.com
Sat Feb 26 03:50:29 EST 2000

Greetings,
I'm trying to write a package consisting of four modules that are all in
the same folder. After a series of choices from the first module, the
second module is called and so on. When module 2 tries to call a
function from the first, It raises an error - "no function named..."
Should I be using something else besides "from <filename> import *",
adding something to "__init__.py" or just make a copy of the function
and paste it to module 2.
I don't just want it to work, I want it to work proper.
Thank you,
alx

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.