How to get rid of the space after 'print',?

Trent Mick trentm at ActiveState.com
Thu Feb 10 11:17:40 EST 2000

'print's behaviour is, I believe, in the spirit of "make the most common
task easy". If you want finer control, e.g. not printing the space, then
use:

import sys
sys.stdout.write('my string')   # no trailing newline or space

Trent