[ANC] Template for CGI scripts ond others

Gerhard Gruber sparhawk at aon.at
Mon Feb 28 16:36:52 EST 2000

I've just submitted a module template.py to the source tree at
http://www.vex.net/parnassus/resource.py. This module was primarily written
for handling templates of HTML files in CGI scripts but can be used in any
kind of programm that needs to use pre-prepared textfiles with variable
content. Check out the description I entered for more details.

You can download it at http://members.aon.at/sparhawk in the download section
and you can email me at sparhawk at aon.at if you have question concerning the
use or bug reports. I don't expect problems, though, because it is fairly easy
to use. :)

--
Bye,
   Gerhard