ANNOUNCE: Python Compiler (No spell errors)

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Sun Feb 20 16:08:28 EST 2000

Andreas Otto <aotto at t-online.de> writes:

> After implementation of Tcl as compiler-language we have plans for
> python.

By `python' we usual refer to the system command.  We write Python, with
a capital, for the programming language.  I get that you did not really
study, nor use this language yet.

You are having _plans_ for Python, indeed?  I surely got that you want to
make money out of it (there is nothing wrong with that), but I'm still
curious about the technical contents of your plans, if about something
you do not know yet.  I guess you might have to establish some kind of
credibility for yourself about Python, before starting to speak business.