Python Palm Pilot Hotsync Conduit

Ben Darnell bgdarnel at my-deja.com
Tue Feb 8 15:38:26 EST 2000

In article <wkog9rlijw.fsf at SNIPE.maya.com>, Jeff Senn wrote:
>You could possibly even use pyrite/pilot-link on windows -- I did some
>work awhile ago to get pilot-link stuff to work on windows -- but it
>would not integrate well into your world if you use Palm's Hotsync.

But wouldn't it be possible to get Pyrite to use your code instead of
pilot-link on Windows, thus getting full integration with Palm's Hotsync
from a cross-platform conduit?  I think this idea is worth pursuing
(although I'm not the person to do it, since I don't work with Windows
much).

-Ben

--
Ben Darnell              bgdarnel at unity.nc su.edu