IIS + ASP + <#@Language=Python#>== performance_hit

Tom Funk no_spam_tdfunk at nettally.com_spam_sux
Tue Feb 29 19:30:52 EST 2000

John:

In an article posted Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:57:56 GMT,
John Nielsen (nielsenjf at my-deja.com) said:

> The other style doesn't work for me (treats it as html),
>
> I thought it was odd also, which is why I included the means I use. It's
> probably just a typo on his part.

Part typo, part drain-bamage [sic] (i.e., write it once incorrectly and
then copy the stew out of it.... ouch!)

Next time, I'll copy the code directory from the source.  hehehe

Thomas D. Funk                           |        "Software is the lever
Software Engineering Consultant          | Archimedes was searching for"
Advanced Systems Design, Tallahassee FL. |