functional programming

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Fri Feb 25 06:49:29 EST 2000

On 25 Feb 2000, Denys Duchier wrote:

> I cannot help but add that the derogatory comment concerning tail call
> optimization is not only shortsighted, but also fallacious as it rests
> entirely on proof by popularity according to which we should all eat
> shit, since 50 trillion flies can't all be wrong.

I cannot help but add that this comment seems to completely misunderstand
Tim's original comment. Tim's comment would be more akin to saying that
since so few people enjoy shit-eating, we shouldn't waste too much time
trying to cook it up.

the-destructor-argument-is-fallacious-to-ly y'rs, Z.
--
Moshe Zadka <mzadka at geocities.com>.
INTERNET: Learn what you know.