dialog

Stephen Quinney steve at durge.org
Tue Feb 22 17:54:47 EST 2000

Can anyone either point me in the direction of the full documentation
on Dialog or solve this trivial problem which is bugging me please?

I have an error dialog box which pops up when something goes wrong, i
nicked the code from one of Guido's Tkinter demos. I want to bind a
function to each of the two available buttons, i.e. when the retry
button is pressed it calls a function retry() and when quit is pressed
the program quits.

def errordialog(self):
    Dialog.Dialog(self.root,
        text = 'This shouldn't happen',