embeding python in C++ ??

Yishai Beeri yishai at platonix.com
Sun Feb 6 12:52:39 EST 2000

Hi,

Sure, both ways are possible, and pretty straightforward. Actually, the python
docs (www.python.org) explain it quite well. The only catch is that you cannot
call
object methods directly, but rather use global scope to call c++ funcs (just
like calling them from C).

If you have any specific questions, go ahead.

Yishai