ANN: Secret Labs/PythonWare is hiring!

Håkan Karlsson hakan at pythonware.com
Wed Feb 9 06:36:20 EST 2000

Secret Labs AB is a company located in Linköping/Sweden that uses
Python aggressively for all its product developments. Backed by
venture funding, Secret Labs is currently focusing its business on
development tools for the Python community, under the PythonWare
label. The most important products right now are PythonWorks and
uiToolkit.

Secret Labs also develops things like the Python Imaging Library (PIL),
PythonWare Sound Toolkit (PST), XML-RPC for Python, and other more
or less well known software products.

We are looking for developers for our core development team in
Linköping, to help us take our products onto the global market
and to lead the future development of Python tools and utilities.

for more info:
http://www.pythonware.com/jobs/

send your resumes or questions to jobs at pythonware.com or
directly to me at hakan at pythonware.com (Håkan Karlsson).
or call +46 13 210 215 (office) or 0708 - 490 235 (mobile).