Python sucks loud

Forget it nobooze4u at BLAM!worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 11 11:31:08 EST 2000

x-no-archive: yes
You people are funny here, all excited about Python.
Following one guy's recommendation, for two days already I'm looking at
Python as a potential plug-in language, and it DISGUSTS me. What's so
good about this yet another funny-ass language? I wonder if anyone can
say something coherent that wouldn't be laughable. Even perl is less
repulsive, although since it's all about text search it's not good for a
built-in language. Now this Python. How come they don't put semicolons
at the end of the line and the comments start with the number sign?
Phoooey. Can't anyone write some Tiny C with classes and make it
available on the net?