modules documentation

Xose L. Gonzalez XoseLuis at retemail.es
Sun Feb 6 13:41:51 EST 2000

Hi
Being new in Python, I got impressed by its easiness for learning it and
using it, but IMO there is a lack of documentation, namely:

Where (web page) can I get a  modules' documentation more complete than
the one  supplied in the Python delivery, specially regarding the text
files processing??
(normally there are no examples in the modules tutorial)

As a general comment: really Python is fantastic, but the documentation
is very importatn to demosntrate it. I think it is a common problem in
softawre (my problem also): we do very good applications but we do not
like at all doing documentation.

PS: email copy of the answer would be appretiated.

Thanx in add-vans