Newbie question: Dictionary of lists

Kossmann, Bill BKossmann at dthr.ab.ca
Wed Feb 16 18:22:09 EST 2000

Carel,

I'll have "guaranteed-unique" account codes because we don't have synonyms
in our Chart of Accounts, and the individual account segments must be in the
same domain/format.  Good point about using a tuple as the key--as you say,
it adds a bit of insurance to the script.

Thanks for the tip, and thanks again to Remco for the
slap-to-the-side-of-the-head reminder about references.

Bill